As part of our evolving integration with TikTok, access first-party audience data and additional performance metrics when a creator adds a Campaign Code to their post!
Campaign Codes unlock insights on everyone who viewed the creator's post – including their: audience demographics, Reach, Video Completion Rate, and Watch Time.
Tip: Get a complete picture of your creators by learning about their first-party audience data at a profile-level.
TikTok Campaign Codes are automatically generated and included in Campaign Requirements and creators' Campaign Details Pages. Below are the two ways to find the codes.
Note: If a creator would like to learn how to add your generated code to their post, How-To: Add a TikTok Campaign Code dives into the steps in the TikTok app.
- Navigate into your Campaign.
- Click on one of the creators to see their summary view.
- Select their Requirements tab.
- Next to the post requirement, it will be listed under the TikTok Campaign Code column.
Campaign Details Page
- After sending an Invite to Campaign message to your creator, they can find the code under their post-specific requirements on their Campaign Details Page.
Tip: View and download (CSV) all of your TikTok campaign's first-party post-level audience data! In your campaign's Statistics tab, select the TikTok Audience sub-tab to see this breakdown.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!