To further measure your campaign's performance, you can now add multipliers to estimate TikTok impressions and reach based on total views. This option provides an additional approach to your reporting.
Let’s dive into those steps to update your TikTok multipliers!
💡 Tip: Learn more about the multipliers in your Campaign Settings by visiting How-To: Update Social Media Values and Multipliers in Campaigns.
- Navigate to a campaign.
- In the header, click (or Settings).
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select Metrics in the dropdown menu.
- After, click to expand the Forecasting Projections Multipliers option.
- Click (or EDIT).
- Type in your preferred values in the TikTok column.
💡 Tip: CreatorIQ recommends using 90.8 as a value for Reach. If you would like Impressions to equal views, insert a value of 100.
- Confirm the values by clicking (or SAVE).
Note: Any edits made to the multipliers in Campaign Settings will also update in the Campaign Planner.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.