With Campaign Planner's Payout planner, use actual forecasted TikTok metrics to determine anticipated spending for creators in your campaign. This information can assist in effectively negotiating with creators to ensure you fall within your campaign's anticipated budget.
💡 Tip: Along with the payout planer, predict the outcome of your campaign by learning how to use Social Media Values (or SMV) in Campaign Planner. Read more at Social Media Values 101!
- Navigate into your campaign.
- On the right side of the header, click (Tools).
- Select Campain Planer in the dropdown menu.
- Once in the Planner, select the Payout planner tab.
- Select the CPV (or cost-per-view) option.
📌 Note: The only supported platforms at this time are YouTube and TikTok.
- Add an amount in the Target CPV line after selecting the CPV option.
📌 Note: Adding an amount in this section will auto-calculate the Max Payout Per Post and Max Payout Total columns.
- Next to the creator's TikTok account, under Desired Payout and Accepted Payout columns, add an amount in the provided boxes.
📌 Note: Adding an amount in these columns will auto-calculate their Desired CPV and Accepted CPV.
Planner Payout Columns
* Hover over the column names to view the formulas.
Max payout per post*: the max amount that will be paid for each potential post
Max payout total*: the max amount the creator will be paid out
Desired payout: the amount the creator would like to be paid out for all their potential posts
Desired CPV*: the cost-per-view the creator would like to achieve
Accepted payout: the amount the creator is willing to accept
Accepted CPV*: the creator's accepted cost-per-view
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!