Instagram Reels are now automatically captured! Any Reels posted in-feed or Stories – within the last 12 posts – will be brought into your campaign.
Not an age-restricted account or Reel
The creators' account type (Business/Creator/Personal) and authentication status aren't impacted. However, their account must not be age-restricted – as well as not being an age-restricted Reel – to be collected.
Posted in their feed or Story
At this time, we are unable to capture content posted in the creators' Reels tab. To learn how to manually add their content, visit How-To: Update Post Type to Reels.
Within their last 12 recent in-feed posts
When capturing a Reel for the first time, the post must be in one of the creators' 12 recent posts. After, the first time, all Reels will be collected as long as they match your campaign requirements (instructions below).
How to Add Reels as a Campaign Requirement
- Navigate into your campaign.
- Click (or Settings) on the top right.
- Once Campaign Settings appear, select the Work with Creators tab.
- Click on Creator Requirements for an expanded view.
- Under Default Post Requirements, set the following:
- Social Platform → Instagram
- Content Type → Reel
- After setting these requirements, click (or Save).
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!