Warning: Facebook Pages are different than profiles. Profiles focus on personal information (e.g. interests, hometown, current city) while Pages connect businesses and creators to their fanbase. Click here to learn more about the differences.
- Click on the Linked Accounts button in your collaboration email.
- Under Social Accounts, hover over the Facebook section.
- Click (or CONNECT). After, a new window will appear.
- In the new window, input your Facebook login credentials and accept all permissions.
• After logging in, as an extra security measure, Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) may be requested by Facebook. Your 2FA credentials must be entered in to be able to successfully connect with CreatorIQ.
Note: All permissions must be accepted to successfully authenticate; however, read-only data will be collected.
- After signing in, you will receive the following confirmations to signal a successful authentication:
• A and will appear next to your account.
• A green notification will appear confirming your account's successful connection.
💡 Tip: If you're looking to connect additional accounts for your campaign collab, visit Authentication 101 for additional resources!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.