Facebook Pages are different than profiles. Profiles focus on personal information (e.g. interests, hometown, current city) while Pages connect businesses and creators to their fanbase. Click here to learn more about the differences.
- Click on the Linked Accounts button in your collaboration email.
- Under Social Accounts, hover over the Facebook section.
- Click or CONNECT. After, a new window will appear.
- In the new window, input your Facebook login credentials and accept all permissions.
📌 Note: All permissions must be accepted to successfully authenticate; however, read-only data will be collected.
- After signing in, you will receive the following confirmations to signal a successful authentication:
• A and will appear next to your account.
• A green notification will appear confirming your account's successful connection.
If you're looking to connect your other social accounts, our Authentication 101 article has additional resources to help!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.