With Twitter being another great source to collaborate on with brands and agencies, we'll walk through the authentication process below!
- Click on the Linked Accounts button in your collaboration email.
- Under Social Accounts, hover over Twitter or your username.
📌 Note: If your username is not listed on the page, hover over the Twitter section to see an ADD ACCOUNT option appear. Click this option to add your account.
- Click or CONNECT. After, a new window will appear.
- In the new window, log in and authorize your Twitter account with CreatorIQ.
📌 Note: When you agree to authorize your Twitter account, we collect read-only data. Visit Why You Should Authenticate Your Social Account for further information on our privacy practices.
- After signing in with your login credentials, you will receive the following confirmation to signal a successful authentication:
• A and will appear next to your account's username.
• A green notification will appear confirming the account's successful connection.
If you are planning to authenticate other social platforms, our Authentication 101 article has additional troubleshooting guides to help!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.