Business and Creator accounts provide analytical insight into your profile's content performance and audience data. Because this type of Instagram account is required to authenticate, we'll walk through the steps below.
- Within the Instagram app's navigation bar, tap on your profile picture (bottom right).
- Tap on the top right.
- In the menu, tap or Settings.
- Select , or Account, in the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Continue after reviewing all the details.
- Go through the setup process, which will include choosing between a Business or Creator account (second step).
If you are still experiencing any issues after updating to a professional Instagram account, visit Authentication 101 for a step-by-step guide on your Linked Accounts Page.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!