Along with the different customizable features in One-Sheets, there is an option to further personalize your one-sheet by showcasing each creators content through their Featured and Sponsored Posts.
- Navigate into the one-sheet.
- Click the creator's row to expanded their summary view.
- On the bottom right, click SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- Toggle Sponsored Posts and/or Featured Posts.
- Next to Sponsored Posts or Featured Posts, click the button.
- A new page will load with the creator's Social Timeline. Here, their latest posts will appear.
📌 Note: the latest posts are from the creator's social accounts in their CRM Profile. To review their accounts, visit their Creator Profile → Social tab.
- Once you find a post you would like to add, click the + button next to their metrics. Afterwards, a ✔️ will appear confirming your choice.
💡 Tip! There is also an option to add content through post URLs. To do this, click Edit links (top right) and the option to add in URL(s) will appear.
- After content has been added in, click the X (top right). This will save the selected posts and navigate you back to your one-sheet's main page.
💡 Tip! If you plan to pitch this creator again in the future, you can save their Sponsored Posts and/or Featured Posts into their master record – which, in turn, will sync all the chosen content into new one-sheets.
To do this, checkmark Update influencer master record on the top right of their Social Timeline.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!