As a campaign manager, you have the ability to adjust and customize Campaigns' notification settings for you, the creator, and/or the reviewer. Below are the steps to curate your campaign's notifications!
Content Approval must be activated in your campaign to be able to edit any notification settings for your campaign. For details, visit the How to Turn on Content Approval article.
- Navigate into your campaign.
- Click , or Campaign Settings, on the top right of the header.
- Select the Work with Creators tab.
- In the tab, toggle ON Content Schedule & Approval.
- Click or the EDIT link.
- Once the edit options expand, set Required under Content Approval.
- Scroll to the NOTIFICATIONS section.
Note: By default, only the campaign manager and creator notifications are editable.
Toggle on ENABLE COLLABORATION if you plan to work with reviewers who do not have a CreatorIQ user account (Reviewer Dashboard). Afterwards, you should have the ability to edit their notifications!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!