With countless customizations available in CreatorIQ, branding email templates with your team's logo(s) is another way to create seamless communication with creators on a campaign. Below, we'll walk through the steps to update email templates with your team's logo!
- Navigate into the campaign.
- On the top right, click or Campaign Settings.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select Email Templates in the Advanced tab's dropdown menu.
- Choose the email template you would like to update and click .
- Double click on the preexisting logo and an Image Properties modal will open.
- In Image Properties, select the Image tab.
- Add the logo's image-hosted URL under Src. Here, you also have the option to add additional details about the logo, including the title, alternative text, etc.
- Click after adding the image-hosted URL.
- Once the new logo appears in the template's header, click SAVE AS and, then, select the way you would like to save the new template.
• New Template to Campaign: a new template will be created and become an available option for this campaign.
• New Template to Network Settings: a new template will be created and become available for your whole team to use in future campaigns.
💡 Tip! If you would like to make an update to the 'Invite to Link Accounts' email template, please contact our Support team at email@example.com.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!