Creator campaign statuses can now be customized to control how your campaigns are displayed to creators in their Creator Dashboard.
- Set which statuses show in the Creator Dashboard
- Decide how statuses should be categorized in the Creator Dashboard
- Set the default status when a creator is added to the campaign
Where to Configure Creator Statuses
- Go to 'Network Settings'
- Go to 'Campaigns'
- Click on 'Creator Statuses'
The following creator statuses are pre-configured in Network Settings. Due to system logic tied to these pre-configured statuses, the 'Value' and 'Campaign Dashboard Categories' fields cannot be edited.
|Creator Status||Definition||Pre-Configured As|
|Candidate||Creator who is a good fit for the campaign but may need additional vetting||Hidden from the creator|
|Selected||Creator who is a good fit for the campaign||Hidden from the creator|
|Invited||Creator has been invited to the campaign||
|Interested||Creator has expressed interest in the campaign||Opportunity|
|Accepted||Creator has been accepted to the campaign||Active Campaign|
|Declined||Creator has declined to participate in the campaign||Hidden from the creator|
Adding New Statuses
You may add as many statuses as you need to aid with your campaign execution. New statuses created automatically default as ‘Hidden’, but can always be updated.
- Click 'Add Status'
- Enter in status 'Value' (Name)
- Add status description
- Check 'Visible' to appear as a status drop down option under 'Change Status'
- Check 'Default' if new creators added to the campaign should automatically be given this status
- Select where campaign is categorized on the Creator Dashboard based on creator status
Note: If Creator Visibility is set to 'Off' in the campaign settings then the campaign will not be visible in the Creator Dashboard regardless of the creator status.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to Contact us!