Content Approval assists in communicating your brand's needs to campaign managers, reviewers, and creators. Communicate these needs by approving, rejecting, and/or commenting on your creators' content.
Content Approval must be turned on in your Campaign Settings. For a step-by-step guide on how to activate this feature, visit the How-To: Turn on Content Approval article.
Review in Campaigns
- Navigate into your campaign's POSTS tab.
- Select the PLANNED POSTS filter.
- When ready to provide feedback to a post, select – or click – the post by hovering over the post to reveal the circle on the top left of the frame.
- Once selecting the post, click the or the Actions button (top right).
- An option to approve or reject the content will become available within the Actions menu.
Review in Reviewer Dashboard (reviewers with no CIQ user account)
- An email will appear in your inbox when content is ready for your feedback.
- In the body of the email, click the View Details button. This will take you to the Reviewers Campaigns Posts login page – which will request for your email address and name for security purposes.
- Once you login, select – or click – the post by hovering over it to reveal the circle.
- The option to or the post(s) will appear for your feedback.
💡 Tip! When feedback is required on multiple posts, you have the option to bulk reject and approve.
A SELECT ALL option will appear in the header after you select a post (or step #3 in Campaigns and Reviewer Dashboard). Clicking this option will checkmark all posts.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!