We, at CreatorIQ, are looking forward to getting you up and running on the platform as soon as possible. This guide can be used to discover all the amazing resources we have available for you and your team!
How we recommend using this guide:
- The materials are laid out in sequenced paths, but feel free to jump around based on your use case or needs.
- Go at your own pace. Any foundational features can be found in our 101 articles.
With this in mind, let’s get started!
Discovery is the search engine with 20 million creators ready to be found.
- Discovery 101
- Discovery: Getting Started with Search
- Discovery: Getting Familiar with the Search Bar
- Discovery: Finding Creators using Filters
- Discovery: Saving Searches
After finding creators that match your branding needs, manage their profiles in your CRM.
Learn how to engage with creators through your CRM.
One-Sheets is the tool for packaging and pitching talent.
Learn how to create your first One-Sheet.
Learn how to customize your One-Sheet.
After customizing, let's share your one-sheet!
Execute, forecast, and measure all in one place with a campaign.
Learn the basics of creating a campaign.
Let's dive into all the different ways to customize through Campaign Settings!
- Campaign Settings: General Tab
- Campaign Settings: Work With Creators Tab
- Campaign Settings: Budgets & Goals Tab
- Campaign Settings: Advanced Tab
Here, we discuss Content Approval in Campaigns
Have a bit.ly link? Learn more about Link Tracking!
Showcase your campaign results through a Wrap Report.
- Reports & Metrics 101
- How-To: Generate a Wrap Report
- How-To: Add Multiple Campaigns into One Wrap Report
- How-To: Create a Wrap Report Template
If you're planning to build a customized report, below is a great resource listing all our available exportable fields!
Helpful Resources for your Creators
The articles below provide resources creators might find helpful when authenticating their account(s).
- Authentication 101
- Authentication: Twitter
- Authentication: Blogs / Google Analytics
- Why You Should Authenticate Your Social Account
If creators are experiencing any issues with authenticating their accounts, below are troubleshooting guides.
- How-To: Change to a Professional Instagram Account
- How-To: Link a Facebook Page to an Instagram Account
- How-To: Link Instagram Account Through a Facebook Page
- How-To: Connect Facebook Page and Instagram Account on a Mobile Device
If you have any questions or don't see the information you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us!