When working with collaborators who do not have CreatorIQ user accounts, the Reviewer Dashboard assists in filling in that gap. As Campaign Manager, you can send out a dashboard link – or email notification – to start the collaboration process.
To be able to send out a Reviewer Dashboard link, Content Approval and Enable Collaboration must be toggled ON in your Campaign Settings and creator Requirements. Please view the Campaigns: Turning On Content Approval article for details.
- Navigate into your campaign's POSTS tab.
- Select the PLANNED POSTS filter.
- Hover over the content to reveal a circle (at the top left of the post). Select, or checkmark, the post(s) that require review.
💡 Tip! After selecting content, the SELECT ALL option will appear. Clicking this option will checkmark all the content.
- Click , or the Actions button, (top left) once you've selected your post(s).
- Within the Actions menu, select Send for Review.
📌 Note: The option to send content for review will not be available if a blue NOT SUBMITTED box is check-marked. Content must be selected to be able to send for review.
- A modal will appear requesting for the email address(es) of the reviewer(s). If there are several recipients, a comma is required in-between each email address.
💡 Tip! Clicking Advanced will expand all the customizable options available for Reviewer Dashboards. View the Reviewer Dashboard: Advanced Customizations for further details!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!