One-sheets assists with pitching creators you or your clients might want to consider working with. You can create a curated list of creators in a one-sheet and send it out using an externally shareable link that teammates and clients can use to access and collaborate directly in the one-sheet.
Keep reading to learn how to share your first one-sheet!
- Navigate to your one-sheet.
- Click the button, or Publish, on the top right.
- After clicking Publish, a window will appear. Here, you'll be able to customize the following:
• Layout: decide between the One Sheet Layout (default) or Roster Layout.
• Published Link: personalize the end of the URL (e.g. summary.name.domain/onesheets/customize-here).
• Expires at: set an exact date on when the published link should no longer work.
• Allow Collaboration: toggle ON or OFF. Toggling ON will allow the recipient to approve, reject and/or comment on the one-sheet.
- Click the button on the bottom right of the window. After, a new pop-up window will appear to confirm the link creation.
💡 Tip! If you do not want to create an external link, you can share your one-sheet through the button or Share. This will directly send the one-sheet to your teammate(s).
Please keep in mind, they must have a CreatorIQ user account to be able to successfully access the one-sheet. Any reviewers who do not have a user account must collaborate through a published link.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!