Departments are another way to categorize accounts under Divisions, which can be thought as a subject (division) with dividers (departments). With this, additional division items will be hidden to the user in the department.
To add your first department, keep reading for a step-by-step guide!
We highly recommend setting up Divisions before setting up Departments in your environment. This is recommended because it allows you to further control visibility and access to users in a department.
- Navigate to Network Settings by clicking your profile picture on the top right.
- Under User Management, select Company.
- After selecting Company, on the top right, click the + ADD NEW DEPARTMENT button.
- An Add department modal will appear. Fill out the department's details.
- After filling out the department's details, click the Save button.
💡 Tip! You can confirm your department was added through one of the platform's sharing features, like: Campaigns, One-Sheets, Lists, etc. After, click the Share button and add the department name.
In the gif example above, Help Center is the department.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!