Adding Divisions to your team's environment is beneficial because: (1) organizes your teammates user accounts, and (2) creates an area visible and accessible to the specified division. Below are the steps to create your first division!
- Navigate to Network Settings by clicking your profile picture on the top right.
- Under User Management, select Company.
- After selecting Company, on the top right, click the + ADD NEW DIVISION button.
- An Add Division modal will appear. Fill out the details for the division.
- After filling out the division's details, click the Save button.
- After clicking the Save button, navigate back to your homepage and click your profile picture to see the created division at the bottom of your menu.
💡 Tip! Along with Divisions, there’s an option to create Departments. Departments are another way to categorize accounts under Divisions. This will keep certain items of the division hidden to the user in the department. The feature can be thought of as a subject (division) with dividers (departments).
For more information on adding Departments, visit How To Add Departments in Your Environment!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!