Social Media Value, or SMV, is a framework for putting a dollar amount on every engagement, Like, Comment, Impression, Video View and other key metrics for a campaign.
When a campaign does not have authenticated social accounts or manually entered data for creators, we predict and calculate their multipliers to forecast their SMVs.
Keep reading to review and update your campaign's values and multipliers!
📌 Note: For a deep dive, our Social Media Values 101 article provides a breakdown of the defaulted SMVs & multipliers, and the methodology behind the values.
- Navigate into the campaign.
- Click the button, or the gears icon, to open the Campaign Settings.
- In Campaign Settings, select Advanced.
- In the drop-down menu, click Metrics.
- Select Social Media Value and / or Forecasting Projections Multipliers.
- Click EDIT in the expanded view(s) to review and make update(s).
- After making the updates, click the SAVE button.
💡 Tip: The values and metrics updated in Campaign Settings will only apply to that particular campaign. If you're looking to adjust the defaulted values and metrics, your team's admin can make that update in the Network Settings. The How To Update Multipliers & Social Media Values in Network Settings article provides a step-by-step guide on making those edits!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.