Duplicating a one-sheet can help streamline the process when pitching to several agencies or slight variations need to be made. Keep reading for a step-by-step guide on how to do this!
- Open the existing one-sheet and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Under the Template header, click the ⋯ where a menu will appear.
- Select Save as template.
- Name the template and click the SAVE button.
- Navigate back to the One-Sheet's main page after saving the template.
- Once in the One-Sheet's main page, click the CREATE ONE-SHEET button.
- Name the new one-sheet, select the saved template in the dropdown menu, and click the CREATE ONE-SHEET button.
📌 Note: To be able to add in the same creator(s) into the newly created One-Sheet, the steps above must be completed.
Navigate into the original one-sheet.
Select, or checkmark, the creator(s). A menu bar will appear on the bottom of the page.
In the menu bar, click the + ADD TO button.
Select One-sheet and a pop-up will appear to search the One-Sheet library.
In the One-Sheet library, search and select the one-sheet.
Confirm you'd like to add the creator(s) by clicking the + ADD TO ONE-SHEET button.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!