Another option to create a new campaign is to Copy an Existing Campaign. Easily clone an existing Campaign with all of the same settings and information for immediate use, including Creators.
To start navigate to the Campaigns tab located on the left hand nav bar on the CreatorIQ page.
From the campaigns page, the first action you want to take is to click on Create Campaign.
This will generate the Create New Campaign wizard to help you set up your campaign. Select Copy an existing campaign to continue.
A "Copy an Existing Campaign" pop up will appear.
Select one of the Recent Campaigns or search for a Campaign.
Confirm the Campaign you would like to copy. You will then have the option to select what to copy over to the new campaign from the existing campaign, including:
- Creators: Copy existing creators from the old to the new campaign
- Payouts: Copy Payout values. Additional Campaign Requirements; Copy Payout values and Payment Terms
- Campaign Dates: Copy Dates. Additional Campaign Requirements; Copy All Dates and Settings
After confirming the Campaign, there are two options:
Click the FINISH button to bypass the option to edit the settings, values and features into the copied Campaign. All settings, values and features will be copied, except for: Creator Instructions, Link Tracking and Content Approval;
Click the NEXT button to edit the settings, values and features.
Afterwards, a pop up will appear confirming that your new Campaign has been created!
- Add in key information like:
- Creators’ platform-specific instructions
- Link Tracking links/URLs
- Set Content Approval notifications
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to Contact us!