With Creator Promote or Ad Permissions, you can facilitate the way you invite influencers to your Meta Ads Manager account. We'll walk through the ways you can do this below!
Tip: Creator Promote or Ad Permissions is customizable! Your team's admin can control which influencers can view this option from their Link Accounts Page.
- Navigate into your Network Settings.
- Under the Integrations section, select Social Platforms.
- Click the Facebook and Instagram sub-tab.
- Select the Ad Permissions tab.
- Toggle ON or OFF Include Promote on the Link Accounts Page.
- Enter the email addresses of the influencers and press (or Invite).
- Navigate to the Creator Profile.
- In the header, select the 3 dots (upper right).
- Click Request ad permissions.
- In the Ask for ad permissions pop-up, select the page(s) or account(s) you'd like access to.
- Click Generate Link.
- After the link is generated, click copy link to share it with the influencer (e.g. email, text message, etc.).
- Send the influencer their Link Accounts Page through an active campaign or their Creator Profile.
- Under their personalized Link Accounts page, they can access their Creator Promote connection in the Ad Permissions section.
Note: After sending a request, the Creator Promote: Creator Guide breaks down each step so influencers can easily connect their accounts!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.