Creator Promote facilitates an automated and frictionless way to request and obtain ad permissions - previously known as whitelisting - to access a creator’s Facebook or Instagram account.
Below, we will walk through the two different ways to invite a creator!
- Navigate into the Creator Profile.
- In their profile's header, select the 3 dots (upper right).
- Select Request ad permissions.
- In the Ask for ad permissions pop-up, checkmark the page(s) or account(s) you'd like access to.
- Click Generate Link.
- After the link is generated, click copy link to share it with the creator (e.g. email, text message, etc).
Link Accounts Page
- Send the creator their Link Accounts Page through an active campaign or their Creator Profile.
- In the creator's personalized Link Accounts page, they will be able to access their Creator Promote connection under Ad Permissions.
After sending a request, creators can refer to Creator Promote: Creator Guide for resources on ad permissions!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.