Getting Started with Paid Media Reporting
Paid Media Reporting has been enabled on your account. You should now see the following in your account:
- Any creator who has authenticated and given read_ads access will now have a megaphone next to their name
- You will find a new report within the Statistics tab of Campaigns named “Paid Reporting”
- And the Wrap Report now has options to report on metrics as “organic”, “paid” or “combined”
You’re just a few simple steps away from completing activation and reaping the full benefits of Paid Media Reporting!
- In Network Settings, scroll to the bottom and click “Social Platforms”
- Select “Connect with Facebook”
- From the next screen, select all Ad accounts you would like to connect and then press “GO”
As a reminder, each person with a Facebook Ads Manager account will need to complete the authentication process. Effective March 4th, we have simplified this process for those who do not have an Admin seat in CIQ.
We have moved where you Link Ad Accounts to a section called Social Platforms, under Integrations (at the bottom of the page). In doing this, we now allow you to create a link to send someone to link their accounts that does not have access to CreatorIQ.
Check out this FAQ and stay tuned for more information on how to use Paid Media Reporting to its fullest!
If you have questions in the meantime, email or chat with us!