- What is whitelisting?
- What are the benefits of using CreatorIQ to whitelist?
- How Can I Request Whitelisting from a Creator?
- Once I have been Whitelisted, how do I run an ad?
- Can I create audiences from the Creator's account?
- Do you need my Business Manager or Ads Manager ID?
- How many Creators can I Whitelist?
What is Whitelisting?
Whitelisting grants another Facebook or Instagram account the permissions needed to run ads on behalf of a creator account. Whitelisting is a required step to take for you to be able to run ads and have it look like it’s coming from a specific creator.
What are the benefits of using CreatorIQ to whitelist?
Privacy, Security and Trustworthiness: CreatorIQ works as the middleman, ensuring privacy for both the Creator and the Brand’s accounts. Permissions are granted in such a way that ensure there is no visibility from the Creator into the Brand account, or from the Brand account into the Creator account.
Customizable and Easy-to-Obtain Permissions: Brand’s can request whitelisting permissions from Creators in just a few easy clicks. Creators can set a date on their end for whitelisting permissions to be revoked, ensuring privacy and security.
Streamlined Process:: With integrated whitelisting, there is no longer a need to deal with the hassle of paying Creators additional money to boost posts on their own and ads can be run directly from your own Ad Account, with no need to have a separate account for Influencer Campaigns alone.
Seamless Integration:: Seamlessly integrate with your Paid Media team by enabling them to set up and run ads directly from Ads Manager, or a third party platform, ensuring you have access to the latest placements, interests, and post types.
How Can I Request Whitelisting from a Creator?
- Locate a Creator you would like whitelisting access to and select “Ask for Whitelisting”
- Select which Pages and Accounts you would like access to
- Generate a link and send to the Creator
- The Creator will authenticate and you should now be able to run ads using the Creator’s handle
- The Creator can add an optional expiration date in which the permissions granted to you will be revoked on the date chosen at 23:59 PST
- As a best practice, ensure you are working with the Creator to obtain permissions before posting content.
Once I have been Whitelisted, how do I run an ad?
- Create a Campaign and Ad Set within Ads Manager
- When you get to the Ads section, there is an option to “Switch Identities''.
- Locate the folder that says CreatorIQ and then select the Creator for which you’d like to run the ad, located with that folder. within it.
Can I create Audiences from a Creator’s Account?
Do you need my Business Manager or Ads Manager ID?
No, we only need the email address of people who will need to run ads as the Creator.
How many Creators can I Whitelist?
As many as you want! There are no restrictions in place on the number of Creators you are able to Whitelist.
If you have questions in the meantime, email or chat with us!