By turning on the IG Story Views in your Campaign, you will be able to report Instagram Story Impressions as ‘Views’. This feature enables your reporting to be more accurate and aligned with your organization’s definition of ‘Views’ as it relates to Instagram Story posts.
🛠 Turning on IG Story Views
- Navigate into your Campaign.
- Select the Settings tab, which can be found on the menu (left side).
- Select the General sub-tab.
- Scroll to the bottom section until you see IG Story Views.
- Toggle ON IG Story Views.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!