In One-Sheets, it can take around 24 hours for Engagement Rates (ER) to appear. This often occurs when a creator was recently added into the network.
For example: If the creator was added into your network today, it could take up to 24 hours – from the time you added them in – for the creator’s Engagement Rate to display in One-Sheets.
❗️If it has been over 24 hours, please try the troubleshooting steps below.
🧰 Troubleshooting ER in One-Sheets
- Navigate into your one-sheet and click the creator's name/handle. This will direct you to the creator's profile.
- In the creator profile, select the Social tab.
- Click the ⋮ (vertical ellipses) icon next to the social account missing an Engagement Rate.
- Select Refresh stats in the dropdown menu pop out.
- Once the refresh is complete, head back into your one-sheet. You should now see the creator's Engagement Rate appear!
Is the ER still missing? Email or chat with us!