With manually added posts, the defaulted metrics are estimates based on the Creator’s historical data. Manually editing the metrics allows you to add accurate metrics to the post, which will – in turn – add value to your post performance in Campaigns.
⚠️ Warning: If a post was pulled into a Campaign, manually editing will override
those metrics and no longer update with the system.
🧮 Manually Adding Metrics
- Navigate into the Campaign's Posts tab.
- Filter by PUBLISHED POSTS.
- Click the post you'd like to edit metrics for; two icons will appear.
- click on the green icon – when you hoover over it the words EDIT METRICS will appear.
- Add in the metrics.
- After adding in the metrics, click the SAVE button by selecting the green circle with the checkmark.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!