IGTV posts do not automatically pull into Campaigns at this time. Manually adding in Creators’ IGTV posts are beneficial because the post(s) will add value to your Campaign’s post performance. Below is a detailed guide on how to add an IGTV post to your Campaign.
🧮 Adding IGTV
- Copy the IGTV post's URL (e.g. https://www.instagram.com/p/B_NfFlUgk-e/).
📝 Note: There are several URLs for IGTV. To ensure the post successfully uploads, please double check the formatting of the post's URL.
IGTV in-feed post – https://www.instagram.com/p/CABuhkzjkJU/
IGTV post – https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_8YKN6jaHL/
IGTV Channel – https://www.instagram.com/49ers/channel/
To successfully manually add in the IGTV, the in-feed post URL has to be used. /p/ will appear in-between the link if it is an in-feed post.
- Navigate to your Campaign and select the Creators tab (Below the campaign name).
- Click anywhere, except their name and primary social account, in the box of the Creator you would like to add an IGTV post. An expanded view of the Creator’s summary will appear.
- In the expanded view, click + ADD MANUAL POST.
- In the popup, add the URL post in the Link to post bar (e.g. https://www.instagram.com/p/B_NfFlUgk-e/).
- Click the ADD button after adding the post's URL.
- After the URL upload is complete, ensure that the correct Instagram account and post type are selected.
- Click the SAVE button.
- After the post(s) successfully uploaded, to ensure the latest metrics are included in the IGTV post(s), navigate back to the expanded view of the Creator’s summary and select the Published Posts sub-tab.
- Click the GET LATEST POSTS button to update the Creator’s IGTV post metrics.
🔖 Tip: To update all of the campaign's posts metrics, including IGTV posts, please navigate to the campaign's TOOLS dropdown menu > select GET LATEST POSTS.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!