Adding Instagram Stories for unauthenticated Creators is a vital step to ensure your campaign is capturing all relevant post data. Because of this, below is CreatorIQ’s detailed guide about adding Creators.
🧰 Adding an Instagram Story
- Screenshot, or record, the Creator's Instagram Story and save as a file.
- Navigate into your campaign.
- Select the Creators tab, which can be found on the menu (left side).
- Click anywhere, except their name and primary social account, in the box of the Creator you would like to add an Instagram Story. An expanded view of the Creator’s summary will appear.
- In the expanded view, click + ADD MANUAL POST.
- After clicking + ADD MANUAL POST, a pop up will appear requesting that you add a link or upload a file. Click the UPLOAD FILES button.
- Select the file(s) – with the screenshot(s) and/or recording(s) – you would like to add.
- After the file(s) successfully upload, two dropdown menus will appear. In the left dropdown, select the Creator's Instagram account.
- In the right dropdown, select the type of post – Story.
- Once you click SAVE, you will receive a message stating that the post(s) have successfully added into the campaign.
📝 Note: When you add in Instagram Stories, the defaulted metrics are estimates based on the Creator's past historical data – but, there is an option to manually add in the metrics! To learn how to edit the metrics, please view the Campaigns: Manually Editing Post Metrics article.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!