(Effective Date: 10/18/18)
Updated Engagement Rate Logic
Engagement rate and all metrics such as average likes per post will now be calculated based off of the most recent posts in the social timeline for all platforms. If a creator has not posted in the last 30, 60, or 90 days (depending on your selection in Network Settings), the engagement rate would appear as “N/A” with a footnote indicating they haven’t posted in that time. See Engagement Rate FAQ
New Reach Multipliers for Instagram Stories
For every Instagram story that was manually uploaded, we will automatically pull in follower count and calculate estimated reach and impressions based on a default multiplier. These multipliers are based on CreatorIQ’s historical performance data. Note that if a creator is authenticated, we will pull in the actual impressions (ie. views), not an estimate.
Instagram Stories Default Multipliers:
Earned Media Value (Cost Per Thousand):
At this time multipliers for Instagram stories are not configurable; they are fixed and will apply to all campaign reports. In the near future, we will make these settings configurable at the network and campaign level. See this article on Engagement Rate Calculation for more info on reach an impression multipliers.
Users can now view if a linked account no longer has a valid token for Instagram and Facebook. This link will now show up as RED in the Creator Profile.
Users can also now view a linked account report in the Reports section. You can filter the status by clicking on the filter icon and adding in equal to “Broken” for invalid tokens and “Linked” for valid tokens. Please note – broken labels only work for Instagram and Facebook. YouTube and Twitter support will be available shortly.
(Effective Date: 10/01/18)
Facebook Graph API
Implementing the Facebook Graph API allows us to pull in complete social timelines for Instagram. This functionality is live and available on the Social Timeline within a creator's profile and works for tracking Hashtags and keywords in Campaigns. This does not apply to non-business Instagram accounts.
Campaign Reporting 3.0
Audience Section is now available!
- Includes Gender, Age, Country, State, City (State and City applicable to US only, if available)
- Configurable settings for each Audience metric (i.e. color theme, labels)
- Re-order audience metrics widgets using manual sorting feature
- Tool-tip that indicates total number of creators where audience data is available
Fixes and Enhancements:
- Fixed Campaign Dates for combined wrap-up reports - will use min and max logic across campaigns included in the combined wrap-up report
- PDF Export Enhancement - Users will now receive an email with a PDF download link
- Published Campaign Reports added to the Data & Reports tab within Campaigns