The Discovery tool allows you to search across CreatorIQ's robust network of content creators. There are a number of tools at your disposal in Discovery. But for now, let's just talk about the basics.
To access the discovery platform click on the Discovery tab on the left hand nav bar.
- Search bar: where you can search by Creator Name/Bio/URL or Content
- Filters: which allow you to narrow down your creator audience using Socials, Content Type, Audience Type and more
- Browse by Topics: not sure exactly what you're looking for yet? Using our topics search is a great way to get an idea for the types of creators out there
- Saved and Recent Searches: saving searches or using your recent search history saves you time.
Finding Creators via URL
You are able to use the search bar to locate any creator by URL. This is great if you are already familiar with the creator account(s) you want to work with or if you work with Creators that do not have accounts on Instagram or Facebook.
From the Discovery tab, simply enter their profile URL and click “Find Creator by URL”, which will pop up below the search bar, as seen in the example below:
The Creator card will appear. From here you'll see lots of different options, such as Adding to:
- One Sheet
This search function can be applied for all social account URLs including:
- Blogs (simply add their website URL)
- And more!
Additional Search Bar Features
This Search bar is your recommended starting point. After starting the initial search, you can always narrow down your results with the filters.
Need to get a bit more specific? No problem! Still from the search bar, you can use the Content, Creator or Advanced Filters options to get exactly the creator(s) you need!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to Contact us!