We have updated our user identity/management system to provide a more robust and secure user authentication experience. With this update, users are now required to:
- Create a password that meet password requirements - Minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 lowercase and 1 uppercase letter and 1 number
- Select a security question and provide a security answer
- Reset password within 1 hour of password reset request
- Applies to users who use the email/password sign-in method only
To ensure the best user experience, we have updated our user login and password reset workflows as follows:
For Existing Users:
- If you use the "Sign in with Google" method, there is no additional action needed
- If you use the email/password method, you will be prompted with an onscreen message to check your email with instructions on how to update your password and select a security question and answer.
For New Users:
All new users added will receive a "Welcome" email with a user registration and activation link:
Clicking on the activation link provided will redirect you to:
For Password Resets:
- From the login screen, click on the link "Need help signing in?"
- Select the "Forgot Password" link:
- Enter your email address:
- You will receive an email with a password reset link [IMPORTANT NOTE: The password reset link will expire in 1hr.]:
- Enter your the answer to the security question you provided at user activation/registration and click on the "RESET PASSWORD" button:
- Enter a new password. Note the new password requirements of a minimum of 8 characters with a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, and a number:
Have questions? Email or chat with us!