If you're running Spark Ads on TikTok, with the new integration, you can view all your paid performance metrics in Campaigns and export over 30 TikTok metrics. Get started by connecting your team's Ad Account and see how your metrics match up to Meta!
Tip: Brands collaborating with agencies can have the agency connect their Ad Account in Network Settings! This will enable the brand to monitor performance without manually reporting.
- Navigate to Network Settings.
- Under Integrations, choose Social Platforms.
- Select TikTok.
- Click (or Connect TikTok Ad Account).
- In the pop-up, add your TikTok login credentials.
Note: If your brand/agency doesn't have an Ad Account, you will be requested to create one through TikTok.
- Click (or Confirm) to connect with CreatorIQ Spark Ads.
- Add your TikTok Ad Account and click (or Go).
- Viola! Your Ad account will now appear if the connection is successful.
Note: Generate this link to teammates who have access to your Brand's Ad account but don't have a user account in CreatorIQ. This enables them to view Paid Media reporting without having to access sensitive info.
- Successfully connect your Ad Account in Network Settings.
- Stay in Administrator Dashboard > Integrations > Social Platforms > TikTok.
- Next to the Connect TikTok Ad Account button, click on .
- In the dropdown, select Generate Public Link.
- A popup with the public link will appear!
- After linking, navigate into your campaign.
- Select the Posts tab.
- All Spark Ads will now be identified with a (or Boosted) badge on the top left of the video!💡
Tip: For more information on the video's performance, the full metric report can be Statistic's Paid Media tab. Visit the How-To: Export Spark Ads Metrics expandable for a step-by-step guide (#1-3)!
- Navigate into your campaign.
- Click the Statistics tab.
- Select the Paid Media sub-tab in Statistics.
- Click on the (or CSV) icon on the right of the data table.
Note: The CSV will include over 30 metrics, including the following TikTok details: video watch percentages (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%), Video Views 2 seconds, Video Views 6 seconds, Results, Results Rate, and many more!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!