We're introducing the Payments Workflow to all CreatorIQ users, empowering you to efficiently manage creator payments within your campaigns.
From the Payments page in your campaigns, you can integrate and streamline your payment management, achieve greater efficiency at scale, and easily evaluate the ROI of your creator initiatives.
What is the Payments Workflow in CreatorIQ?
The Payments Workflow is an integrated solution that allows you to define payment terms, complete requirements, and approve payments seamlessly within your campaigns.
Efficiently manage payments from a central hub within your existing campaign workflow, and gain a comprehensive understanding of creator costs so you can more accurately measure ROI.
Who is the Payments Workflow for?
The Payments Workflow is designed for any program that pays creators and is looking to increase efficiency and centralize processes.
Why use the Payments Workflow?
The Payments Workflow in CreatorIQ offers a range of benefits that make it a must-have tool for managing creator payments:
- Integrate and streamline efforts to effectively manage your campaign activities and creator payments from one place.
- Scale and save time using filtering and bulk update capabilities that simplify payment management for a large number of creators.
- Easily configure and track payouts according to your campaign needs, whether you pay creators per post or a base rate.
- Gain visibility and better understand the effectiveness of your program by seamlessly tracking payments within the context of your campaigns.
In addition to these powerful payment management capabilities, CreatorIQ offers efficient and cost-saving payment processing solutions tailored to your needs:
- Creator Pay: Save costs and offload your internal payment processes to CreatorIQ to reduce your number of payees to one. We handle everything while you maintain full visibility into payment detail.
- PayPal Integration: Already paying creators via PayPal? Connect your PayPal account and pay creators in one click directly from CreatorIQ.
How does the Payments Workflow work?
- Enable the Payments Workflow: Ensure that the Pay Creators feature is turned on in your Campaign Settings under Work with Creators, in order to access the Payments Workflow.
- Navigate to the Payments Tab: Within your Campaign, access the Payments tab to manage all your payment-related activities in one central location.
- Configure Payment Terms: Set a base rate per creator or post, or customize payouts according to individual creator agreements.
- Bulk Management: Take advantage of the bulk update capabilities by completing requirements and approving payments for multiple creators simultaneously, saving time and effort.
- Process Payments through Your Preferred Method: Once payments have been approved, from the Payable tab you can export your payment details to process through your existing provider. If you use one of CreatorIQ’s payment solutions, you can send the payments for processing to CreatorIQ or PayPal in just one click.
- Track Payment History: If you choose to process your payments through your existing provider, upload the transaction history from your payment processor and update payment statuses in your campaign to maintain a centralized record of your creator costs.