As an early adopter of Meta's Creator Marketplace API program, your brand can send messages to the influencers' Instagram direct messages - or DMs - all in CreatorIQ.
Before you're able to start sending DMs, below are some requirements:
Your brand handle must be part of the Creator Marketplace.
To be eligible, your brand must be a business account. Sign up here!
The creator must be US-based and participate in the Creator Marketplace.
Influencers must fit both criteria for your brand to be able to send direct messages in CreatorIQ.
Warning: You must have administrative permission – or an Admin role – to access your instance's Network Settings.
- In your instance, select Network Settings under your user dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to Integrations' Social Platforms.
- Click Facebook and Instagram under Social Platforms.
- Select the Branded Content & Messaging sub-tab.
- Click on (or Connect with Facebook), and a new window will appear.
- Log in with your brand's Facebook login credentials.
Note: After logging in, you'll have the option to review third-party permissions. All permissions must be enabled to authenticate successfully.
- After you log in, select your brand's Instagram account.
- Click (or Go) to confirm your selection.
- Navigate to the influencer's Creator Profile.
- Select the IG DMs tab in their Profile.
Note: The influencer must be in the Creator Marketplace for this tab to be in their Profile.
- In IG DMs, messages sent in this tab will land in their Instagram inbox!
- Navigate to your campaign.
- Click on the influencer to expand their summary.
- In their expanded view, select the Messages sub-tab.
- Choose the Instagram DM filter.
Note: This filter will not be available if they aren't in the Creator Marketplace.
- All messages sent through this filter will land in their Instagram DM inbox!
Is there a way to identify creators participating in the Creator Marketplace?
Yes! Visit our How-To: Find Creator Marketplace Influencers for details.
How can my brand join the Creator Marketplace?
Sign up for your brand to join the marketplace!
How can an influencer join the Creator Marketplace?
Influencers can join the marketplace through their Professional Dashboard in the Instagram app! Click here for Meta's step-by-step guide.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.