With Tap Tags, creators with any type of Instagram account - personal, business, or creator - can tag your authenticated handle in their content, so they do not have to add the @mention or #hashtag in their description to pull into your campaign.
Note: Instagram Story does not use Tap Tags. The tag is most likely a sticker @mention.
The following requirements must be set up before Tap Tags can pull into your campaign.
- Navigate into your campaign.
- Hover the Hashtags/Keywords section and click (or the pencil) to edit.
- In the Edit window, click on + Add Tap Tags.
- Input the handle – or username – with a hashtag in the beginning.
▸ Example: #tribedynamics
- Confirm this update by clicking (or Save).
Can I get historical posts?
Why hasn't my post been pulled into the campaign yet?
At this time, Campaigns fetches Tap Tag posts 3x a day.
Will normal hashtags still pull into Campaigns?
Yes – along with Tap Tags, Campaigns will continue to capture posts through #hashtags and @mentions.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!