Link your brand's handle to grant creators permission to tag and disclose your collaboration through the Paid Partnership header in their Instagram posts!
Warning: Creators and publishers must disclose the commercial nature of their content. Otherwise, their content is at risk of being taken down for being non-compliant with Meta's Branded Content Policies.
Branded Content is any Instagram image, video, or reel influenced by a business partner for an exchange of value – such as monetary payment or free gifts.
Partnership Ads, previously called Branded Content Ads, are created from the collaboration between a brand and creator and run under the creator's handle with the Sponsored label in the post.
Any creator is eligible to participate and tag you in sponsored content! The only requirement is they have a Professional (Business or Creator) Instagram account.
|Branded Content (Partnership Ads)
|Creator Promote (Ad Permissions)
|Boost the post
|Create Dark Posts
|Create creator-based lookalike audiences to use for boosting
|Create creator-based lookalike audiences to use on other posts
|Marked as Sponsored by a brand
|Easily granted via CreatorIQ
Warning: You must have administrative permission – or an Admin role – to access your instance's Network Settings.
- In your instance, select Network Settings under your user dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to Integrations's Social Platforms.
- Click Facebook and Instagram under Social Platforms.
- Select the Branded Content & Messaging sub-tab.
- Click on (or Connect with Facebook), and a new window will appear.
- Log in with your brand's Facebook login credentials.
Note: After logging in, you'll have the option to review third-party permissions. All permissions must be enabled to authenticate successfully.
- After you log in, select your brand's Instagram account.
- Click (or Go) to confirm your selection.
Note: To be able to permit creators to tag you in Branded Content, they must have a Professional Instagram account.
- Navigate to the influencer's Creator Profile.
- In their Profile, click (or More).
- Select Ads and Branded Content under More.
- Choose the brand and creator's Instagram accounts in the dropdowns.
- Click (or Send) to confirm.
- Client Update ▸ New! Activate Instagram Branded Content through CreatorIQ
- Client Guide ▸ How-To: Grant External Users to Link Brand Handles
- Creator Guide ▸ How do I tag a Brand as a Paid Partner on Instagram?
- Creator Guide ▸ How do I view Brands that have approved me to tag them on Instagram?
- Meta ▸ Branded Content Policies
Tip: If you have any brand partners or teammates who do not have user access to your CreatorIQ instance, you can grant external users access to add brands.
Learn more at How-To: Grant External Users to Link Brand Handles.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.