Once you're ready to publish your Branded Content, we'll go over the steps of adding your unique Campaign Invite Link to ensure your video is not at risk for not following TikTok's guidelines.
Warning: Invite Links is a streamlined version of Campaign Codes. If your campaign manager provided you with a code, a few additional steps must be taken to ensure you comply with TikTok's policies.
- Navigate to your Campaign Details Page.💡
Tip: We highly recommend taking these steps when you're ready to publish your video in TikTok.
- Under the Details tab, scroll to Instructions.
- Click on your TikTok requirement to expand your tasks.
- In the expanded view, click on your Invite Link.
Warning: You'll receive the error message (below) if you click on your TikTok Campaign Invite Link through a desktop. The TikTok Campaign Invite Link must be accessed through your mobile phone because you'll be redirected to the TikTok app.
- You'll get redirected to the app after clicking on your unique Invite Link.
- Review your Campaign details and agree to TikTok's conditions.
- After agreeing to the conditions, you can upload your video through the TikTok app.
Note: The collaborator will receive an alert notifying them your video wasn't uploaded through the Invite Link. If you receive a message from them about this, your video is at risk of being taken down if you do not update your Branded Content.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!