TikTok Campaign Invite Links are the only compliant way to run branded partnerships. Because of this, uploading your Branded Content with your unique URL will ensure your published video is not at risk of being removed.
Warning: Invite Links are a streamlined version of Campaign Codes. If your campaign manager provided you with a code, a few additional steps must be completed to ensure your video follows TikTok's guidelines.
|Campaign Invite Links
Enable the Branded Content toggle automatically with your unique link.
- When you're ready to publish, click on your Invite Link – TikTok's API, and CreatorIQ, will take care of the rest!
- Your unique Invite Link can be reused up to 10 times.
- Post-level insights – exclusively from TikTok's API – are automatically shared with your collaborator.
Add the Campaign Code directly into your TikTok.
- Your campaign manager provides you with a code for each of your planned posts.
- Rather than continually updating your campaign manager with your content's metrics, within 24-48 hours, they will automatically gain insight into posts with your code linked in.
Connect your TikTok account through your Link Accounts Page.
- Any published TikToks – related to your campaigns(s) – will automatically be captured with their metrics.
- Brand/agency can see general first-party audience insight on your TikTok account (e.g. engagement rate).
Authorizes your campaign manager to gain limited ad access to your TikTok account.
- TikTok's version of Facebook Business Manager.
- Spark Ads permits your campaign manager to use your content and handle(s) toward ads.
- We recommend following up with your campaign manager because Spark Ads must be done through the TikTok app.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!