With Creator Pay's new simplified workflow, complete tasks between your team and influencers in Campaigns. Let's dive into all the available actions below!
NEW: A Payments tab is a hub to track and mark influencers' payout statuses.
OLD: The only available tabs were: Creators, Posts, History, and Statistics.
NEW: In Payments' Settings, set a base rate by influencers or per post. Click the Show Advanced Settings to adjust the campaign's currency, terms, and email notifications.
NEW: Filter through your campaign's statuses to ensure requirements are being tracked.
- All Creators: Default page that includes influencers participating in your campaign.
- Need Payment Info: Influencers who still need to provide W-9 vs W-8BEN.
- Awaiting Payment Approval: Influencers who're ready to be paid out.
- Payment Processing: Influencers who have been approved, in the Payables tab, by your Payments admin.
- Paid: Influencers have been marked as paid in the payment system.
NEW: Perform payment actions in bulk underneath the filters.
- Request Payment Info: Send an email to the influencer to ask for their payee details. Without these details, you won't be able to approve payouts.
- Complete Requirements: Update influencers' statuses to indicate they have fulfilled their campaign tasks.
📌 Note: Requirements are now optional. Influencers can be paid even without being marked as Completed.
- Approve Payments: Start the final steps of paying the influencer by sending your approval to your team's Payment admin.
📌 Note: This action can be done by check-marking numerous influencers or – under the Approve Payment column – click (or Approve Payment) to only mark a specific influencer.
- Check Payment Info Status: Refresh and retrieve the latest information; this option is under (or More).
- Payment Processing Email: Email influencers to notify them their payout has been approved and is being processed; reuse this email by transforming it into a template you can customize. This option is under (or the More button).
NEW: Campaign Requirements are now optional.
If you decide to enable Requirements, the new Complete Requirements action gives you the option to mark influencers as Completed in bulk. Furthermore, the Requirements will automatically set the influencers' statuses as Completed with this action.
OLD: To start processing payments, the Campaign Requirements' statuses/actions must be set.
- Mark as Completed under Post Status.
- Ready to Pay in the influencers' summary (expanded view) or under Payment Status (if paid per post).
Click the title to navigate to the article!
Creator Pay 101
Learn the foundation or see a summary of ways you can utilize the new workflow.
How-To: Set Up Creator Pay
Learn to enable the new workflow in Campaigns.
How-To: Check Payable Status
Find out if your influencers have submitted their payment details.
How-To: Approve Payments in Campaigns
Learn – as a Campaign Manager – how to approve influencer payouts in the new Payments tab.
How-To: Approve Payments in the Payables Tab
Finalize and authorize – as a user with Payments permissions – the Campaign Manager's request to payout influencers in the Payables tab.
Video: Creator Pay
View the workflow in action below or click the article for timestamps on available actions.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!