Streamline payments through the new simplified payments workflow! You can easily manage expenses in a central location - the Payments tab in your campaign.
- Navigate to your campaign.
- Open (or Campaign Settings).
- Select the Work with Creators tab.
- Under the Work with Creators tab, toggle Pay Creators ON.
How-To Set Base Rate
- Click the PAYMENTS tab.
- Next to the Base Rate section, click on (or Payment Settings).
- A pop-up will appear asking you to add in your campaign's base rate (by creator or post).
Note: To further customize the base pay rate, click Show Advanced Settings.
- After adding your campaign's base rate, click (or Save) to confirm the details.💡
Tip: After adding your campaign's base rate, you can individually adjust an influencer's rate by clicking their Payment Amount line. This will allow you to input a new number.
Click the title to navigate to the article!
Learn the foundation or see a summary of ways you can utilize the new workflow.
Learn to enable the new workflow in Campaigns.
Learn – as a Campaign Manager – how to approve influencer payouts in the new Payments tab.
Finalize and authorize – as a user with Payments permissions – the Campaign Manager's request to payout influencers in the Payables tab.
View the workflow in action below or click the article for timestamps on available actions.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!