Streamline payments through the new simplified payments workflow! You can easily manage expenses in a central location - the Payments tab in your campaign.
- Navigate to your campaign.
- Open (or Campaign Settings).
- Select the Work with Creators tab.
- Under the Work with Creators tab, toggle Pay Creators ON.
How-To Set Base Rate
- Click the PAYMENTS tab.
- Next to the Base Rate section, click on (or Payment Settings).
- A pop-up will appear asking you to add in your campaign's base rate (by creator or post).
Note: To further customize the base pay rate, click Show Advanced Settings.
- After adding your campaign's base rate, click (or Save) to confirm the details.💡
Tip: After adding your campaign's base rate, you can individually adjust an influencer's rate by clicking their Payment Amount line. This will allow you to input a new number.
Click the title to navigate to the article!
Creator Pay 101
Learn the foundation or see a summary of ways you can utilize the new workflow.
How-To: Set Up Creator Pay
Learn to enable the new workflow in Campaigns.
How-To: Check Payable Status
Find out if your influencers have submitted their payment details.
How-To: Approve Payments in Campaigns
Learn – as a Campaign Manager – how to approve influencer payouts in the new Payments tab.
How-To: Approve Payments in the Payables Tab
Finalize and authorize – as a user with Payments permissions – the Campaign Manager's request to payout influencers in the Payables tab.
Video: Creator Pay
View the workflow in action below or click the article for timestamps on available actions.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!