When linking accounts with Google Analytics, you are able to pull in relevant metrics at the account level.
- Uniques - Number of Uniques in the Last 30 days
- Avg Uniques - Avg Monthly Unique Visitors (Potential Reach) - this is the Average monthly Unique visitors to the site based on the last 90 days. It's the best proxy we have for Followers.
- Avg Session Duration - the average time spent on site for visitors in the past 90 days
- Ave Page Views Per Session - the average number of pages viewed per visit for visitors in the past 90 days.
Additionally, we store this information from Google Analytics at the site level (as opposed to the post level) which we are not surfacing in the UI:
- The Average time spent on site of visitors in the last 30 days
- The number of Sessions of visitors in the last 30 days
- The number of Page Views of visitors in the last 30 days
- The Average Page Views per Session of visitors in the last 30 days
- The Average Session Duration of visitors in the last 30 days
Note, we currently don't support Google Analytics for our campaign posts for blogs and websites.