(Effective Date: 12/28/17)
One-Sheet Builder Enhancements:
There were additional enhancements and improvements made to the One-Sheet Builder. Click here to read full article:
- Customize Influencer Social Metrics - Customize social metrics statistics such as engagement rates, views and more.
- Roster Template - Send One-Sheets with more influencers using our new template roster template.
- Export Influencers to PDF In Landscape – Highlight influencers in widescreen view with the ability to export your One-Sheets in landscape format.
- Published Influencers to PDF Sent to Email – Get generated PDF influencer One-Sheets sent to your email.
- Get email notifications to One-Sheets – Ability to notify watchers of One-Sheet approval and comment activities.
- Published One-Sheets Deleting - Permanently delete published One-Sheets.
- UI/UX Updates - Improve user experience with tool tip and layout improvements to improve user experience.
Consistent Impressions Reporting on Wrap Reports:
Now when reporting on Impressions on the CIQ Wrap Reports users will no longer have to select between Estimated and Actual (or manual) Impressions as they have in the past. Now there will be only one selection for Impressions. This will default to Actual impressions directly from a social platform API when Insights access is given on Facebook and Instagram. If Actual Impressions and a manual entry for Impressions are not available, it will default to Estimated Impressions resulting on one Impressions number.
Engagement Rate Time Frame Preference:
Now CIQ clients will be able to select their preferred Engagement Rate timeframe definition based on five options. Administrator can select between and engagement rate based on the last 20 posts, all posts from the last 30, 60 or 90 days, or all posts lifetime. In all places in the CIQ platform where a user sees the engagement rate across all social platforms at the account level, it will be based on this calculation setting. In an upcoming release, this setting will also affect all account level metrics including average video views, likes, comments and shares per post.
48-hour Reminder Emails:
For campaigns that require content approval, a reminder email for creators will be triggered 48 hours prior to the submission deadline if the content has not been submitted yet. Similarly, another reminder email is sent 48 hours prior to the live post publish deadline.
PLEASE NOTE: These 48-hour reminder emails are sent in batch at the top of each hour. During our regular maintenance window on Sundays between 1 AM and 4 AM PST, these emails will be queued and triggered at 4 AM PST.
Instagram Insights Available:
Now Instagram account owners can link their Instagram business accounts on the link accounts page to provide direct access for CreatorIQ to pull in their Instagram Insights metrics directly from Instagram. In an attempt to reduce the number of screenshots being sent between creators and campaign managers this should be a welcome addition. You can view Instagram Insights metrics of reach and impressions across posts, view Instagram audience demographics, see video views, access Instagram Stories in the social timeline and automatically pull in Instagram Stories with matching keywords and hashtags into campaigns. read more here