We've revamped the Creator Profile Social Tab, which includes cleaning up the overall UI and adding the ability to drill into each account to get more insights in a quick visual way.
Cleaner Summary View
- User can refresh to get the latest data on all accounts by simply selecting the refresh icon.
- 'Find social accounts' and 'Add account' are now contained in the Actions dropdown.
- User can continue to refresh the data at each account level or remove account. Just click on the action icon (3 vertical dots) next to each account.
Above Image: Creator Profile Social Tab Summary View
Account Level View
- User can now drill into each account and understand key metrics, latest posts, engagement rate, commonly used keywords and hashtags, and historical subscriber growth and monthly views.
- This account level view is currently supported for: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Above Image: Creator Profile Social Tab Account View