With the CreatorIQ Talent Management Tray, you can quickly organize a list of influencers to add to manage in a number of ways.
Adding Influencers to the Tray:
To launch the Tray, start by selecting the influencers you are looking to work with.
Once you've selected your list of influencers you will see them populate inside the tray on the right hand side of the page.
Managing Influencers using the tray:
From the Action drop down menu located on the top right hand side of the page, select the action you would like to take from the drop down.
- Select Export to Excel to view your list of influencers and other account information in an excel doc.
- Select Add to One-Sheet to export your list of influencers to an existing one-sheet or to create a new one-sheet with your selected influencers. (Screenshot A)
- Select Add to List to export your list of influencers to an existing list or to create a new list with your selected influencers. (Screenshot B)
- Select Add to Campaign to export your list of influencers to an existing one-sheet or to create a new one-sheet with your list of influencers.
In addition to adding your selected influencers to new or existing one-sheets, lists and campaigns, you can expand the tray to add or delete influencers from the list. Check on more influencers to add them to your tray list or click the X next to the name to delete them out the tray.
- Search your entire list of one-sheets, lists or campaigns directly from the tray search field.
- Switch from adding to one-sheets, lists or campaigns by click on "Discard adding to..." and select your new action.