This October 2017 one-sheet builder updates gives you more control with new capabilities to publishing options, branding styles, layout improvements to creator profile settings and the ability to view your publishing history. Check out these features below:
Publishing Options to Allow Approvals and Commenting
- Updates to one-sheet publishing options where users can publish and share Influencers to get feedback using the approval, rejection and commenting capabilities.
- One-sheet users can set who to notify on one-sheets.
- Recipients will receive email notifications on approvals and comments made on one-sheets
Image Above: View of One-Sheet Settings for 'Publishing Options' tab.
Customizable Branding Options for One-Sheets
The new one-sheet builder accommodates white label requests by clients:
- Campaign logos for the One-sheets
- Brand or Company logo – CIQ clients
- Available color scheme template options to choose from
- Additional options to configure avatar alignments, frame shapes and sizes
Image Above:View of One-Sheet Settings for 'Branding' tab.
One-Sheet Builder Template Options
From the branding options tab, users can select from a list of pre-loaded templates to match brand color schemes and styles.
Image Above:View of One-Sheet Settings for the new template color theme layouts from the 'Branding' tab.
Require Name and Email for One-Sheet Approvals and Commenting
When a published One-Sheet is shared, the recipient must enter in a name and email to make comments or provide approvals for a creator.
Image Above: View the new approval, rejection and adding comments to published and shared one-sheets.
One-Sheet Builder Updated UI to Creator Profile Data Settings Options
UI updates to creator profiles and global settings to configure data views to one-sheets is simpler using toggling on/off switches.
Image Above: View of One-Sheet Settings for creator advanced settings and 'Creator Profile' settings tab.
History Tracking for Published One-Sheets
One-Sheet builder users can now track the history of all published one-sheets. Users can view the original URL, published date and who published it.
Image Above: View of One-Sheet Settings for new 'Published one-sheets' tab.