The Talent Watcher feature is a new ability for Talent Managers both internal and external to receive notifications on communication between their Creators and the Campaign Managers. The following describes the capabilities of the Talent Watchers features:
- Select an option to add other people (this can be Fullscreen users or external people/managers) at a creator level to receive specific notifications about the campaigns with respect to that creator only.
- Ability to select from from an existing list, add multiple watchers or add a new contact to the list.
TalentFollowers would get the following types of notifications:
- Get everything the creator would get (status changes, invitations, messages from campaign managers)
- Get everything the campaign manager would get from the creator at the creator level (creator’s responses to invitations, submissions, and messages from the creator)
- TalentWatchers can unsubscribe from the notifications at a campaign level. It won’t unsubscribe them from future notifications for that creator for any other campaigns.
- Campaign Managers within the system can always remove the selection at any time from the campaign.