If your campaign requires creators to submit their content for approval before they can publish it live, here are the steps you can follow.
- In the Campaign within the Settings menu, select 'Work with Creators' and 'edit' on CONTENT SCHEDULE & APPROVAL.
- Set 'CONTENT APPROVAL' to 'Required'.
- Set 'ENABLE COLLABORATION' to 'ON'.
- Set the submission deadline "Content Submission By"
- Here you can also specify live post dates - when creators are required to publish their live post.
- Once you 'Save' your settings, open CREATOR REQUIREMENTS. DEFAULT POST REQUIREMENTS are the default settings that will be applied to each creator you invite to the campaign. You can further customize the default here by selecting 'edit' and "ADD POST REQUIREMENTS". REQUIREMENTS under each creator shows the settings per the DEFAULT POST REQUIREMENTS. The settings can be customized per creator by selecting 'edit'
- Requirements you have set will be communicated to creators via a web page that creators will have access from a link in the campaign invitation or acceptance email you send from the dashboard. For more details, check out the article: Inviting / Accepting Creators to Campaign.
- Once you've accepted creators to the campaign, you can facilitate conversations with the creator via MESSAGES.
- When you send a message from here, the creator will receive an email (make sure their correct email address is on their profile). Their replies will arrive here in the MESSAGES as well as in your email inbox. Here you can request creators to submit their contents, provide feedback, etc. IMPORTANT: If the creator replies with a file attachment such as image, video, etc., the attachment will be available in the MESSAGES section. The content can be approved or rejected via messaging as well.
- As you work with creators and approve their contents, you can keep track of the content status in the dashboard for each post requirement for each creator.
- Once the content is approved, you can remind the creator to post the approved content live during the live post period.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!