There are multiple default statuses for creators within a Campaign:
- Selected - This means that the creator is still under consideration for the campaign and has not been invited or accepted yet.
- Invited - When you send an Invite to Campaign email to a creator, the creator’s status automatically becomes ‘Invited’. You’re waiting for the creator to respond to the invitation.
- Interested - Upon receiving the invitation, creator will review and respond by expressing interest to sign up to participate or decline. Their status automatically becomes ‘Interested’ when they respond as “I’m Interested”
- Declined - Creator’s status updates to “Declined” when they select “No Thanks” from the campaign invitation.
- Accepted - Default status. 'Accepted' means that the creator is participating in the campaign. If the creator is still under consideration, the status should be changed to "Selected". When you send an ‘Accept to Campaign’ email to a creator, the creator’s status automatically becomes ‘Accepted’. At this point, the creator is officially participating in the campaign.
- Candidate - Often times you will need to have some backup creators in case you don’t get enough sign-ups. You can use ‘Candidate’ status for creators who’re backups and reach out to them if you need additional participants.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!