The following steps are applicable when you want to send out an invitation to Creators, first to see who would be interested in participating in the campaign. Alternatively, if you already know the participants of the campaign, you can skip the invitation steps and send the “Accept to Campaign” email (step #9 below.)
- If you’re running a campaign with creators, it is important that you first input all key campaign details in the dashboard, as the information you enter will become available for Creators so that they can learn about the campaign. Such information are:
- Campaign description
- Invitation response deadline
- Post requirements
- Content submission deadlines (if content approval is required)
- Post deadlines
- Payout amount (if offered)
- The above information you enter in the dashboard will be communicated to the invited Creators via a web page. This web page is accessible from a link in the emails Creators receive when you send them an email via the dashboard (i.e. Invite to Campaign, Accept to Campaign, Send a Reminder)
- After you’ve entered all key information and determined which creators to send an invitation to, you can select those creators and select an email: Invite to Campaign.
- In the message dialog that appears, you can confirm, add, or update the Creator’s email address and customize the email content from the default template.
- Once sent, the creator receives an invitation email with a link to a web page (below shows the default email template)
- On the creator side, they can select View Details in the email and open up a web page below where they can review all key campaign details. The creator can also respond to the invitation directly from the page by selecting “I’m Interested” or “No Thanks”.
- The creator’s response will directly reflect their status in the dashboard so that you can track who’s responded and are interested automatically.
- Once you’ve collected enough interests, you can start selecting which creators to officially accept to participate in the campaign.
- After determining which creators to officially accept, you can select creator(s) and send another email: “Accept to Campaign”. This will let the creators know that they’re officially accepted. This will also automatically update the status to “Accepted” in the dashboard.
- In the“Accept to Campaign” email, there will be a link again for the creators to access the same web page where they can review the requirements.
Have questions? Email or chat with us!