For influencers to successfully receive payment, their Payable Status must state yes. The yes indicates they have provided all the necessary information.
You can check influencers' payment statuses in two ways – Creator Profiles and Campaigns!
Note: CreatorIQ does not pay the influencer. Creator Pay acts as a middleman between your team and a third-party provider.
- Navigate to the Creator Profile.
- Click on the Payment History tab.
- The Payable Status will appear at the top of the data.
Note: To refresh an influencer's status:
- Click (or More).
- Select Check Payable Status.
Tip: After step 3 – in the Payable Status section, hover over ⓘ (or the information bubble) to see why their payment info was rejected.
- Navigate to your campaign.
- Double check you're in the CREATORS tab.
- The Payable column will appear in the data.
Note: If the Payable status is not visible in your campaign, you can add the column with the steps below!
- Hover over one of the column titles until (or Edit Column Settings) appears.
- Click Columns.
- Select, or checkmark, the Payable option.
Hover over an influencer's yes or no status to view when it was last updated.
Tip: If an influencer isn't Payable, the Creator Pay: Creator Prerequisites breaks down all the information they must provide to ensure they receive your payment.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.