For payments to successfully go through, the influencer's Payable Status must state yes. The yes status confirms they have provided all the necessary information for payment.
With this in mind, let's dive into the two different ways you can check the Payable Statuses – Creator Profiles and Campaigns!
Note: CreatorIQ does not pay the influencer. Creator Pay acts as a middleman between Tipalti, your team, and influencers.
- Navigate to the Creator Profile.
- Click on the Payment History tab.
- The Payable Status will appear at the top of the data.
- [ optional ] To refresh their Payable Status →
• Click (or More).
• Select Check Payable Status.
💡 Tip: After step 3, in the Payable Status line, hover over ⓘ (or the information bubble) to find out why the influencer's payable status was rejected.
- Navigate to your campaign.
- Double check you're in the CREATORS tab.
- The Payable column will appear in the data.
- [ optional ] To add the Payable column in →
• Hover over one of the column titles until (or Edit Column Settings) appears.
• Click Columns.
• Select, or checkmark, the Payable option.
💡 Tip: If an influencer's payable status isn't payable, please share Creator Pay: Creator Prerequisites as a troubleshooting guide!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.